Municipal Government & Non-Profit Organizations
Technology to build community at affordable prices for your unique needs
Since our launch in 1996, TNSC has being highly sensitive to mission-driven organizations and local governments. We understand that not-for-profits have IT needs similar to the for-profit sector, but often have to operate within tighter budgets. At TNSC we have made outsourced IT solutions for municipalities and non-profits one of our specialty areas.
We are dedicated to promoting communication and collaboration
with the public, as well as within and among agencies.
TNSC provides integrated voice, data, and multimedia communications systems that can facilitate economic development, improve emergency management, expand services, and help agencies build stronger communities both in and outside their offices. Just as important, our services are priced affordably and can be scaled to stay within budget.
TNSC’s municipal and non-profit network solutions include:
- Connecting agencies and departments
- Enabling consumer interfaces
- Disaster communications (linking radio and cell phones during crisis)
- Media-rich meeting spaces
- Municipal, city, and statewide networks
- Public and private wireless networks
- Managing and monitoring desktops, servers, and networks
- Installing, managing, and updating antivirus, spyware and spam filters
- Installing and managing software updates and patches
- Installing and managing firewalls
- Hosting, encrypting, and archiving email
Our customer support and managed services are available 24/7 for total assurance of IT peace of mind.