Technology to streamline your business and keep costs down
IT network installations for manufacturing need to address a variety of environments. Aside from the production floor, there’s customer service, back-office support, and, of course, sales and marketing. Each has distinct yet interconnected needs for data handling and backup, as well as communication. Getting everyone on the same page can be a challenge.
TNSC’s specialized manufacturing expertise has helped a wide range of small and mid-sized businesses with single automated lines to entire facility networks.
TNSC can make your businesses more streamlined and cost-effective with the installation of cost-effective central voice and data networks. Our managed services, cloud services, and data backup and disaster recovery systems keep production and sales operating smoothly and efficiently.
TNSC’s manufacturing network solutions include:
- High-bandwidth fiber to traffic large CAD files
- Industrial-rated components
- Comprehensive network design and installation
- Tiered office and manufacturing networks
- Managed workflow for increased operational efficiency
- Data backup and disaster recovery
Read about our manufacturing case study