Keeping Students, Faculty, and Administration Connected
The classroom is changing. In fact, sometimes there isn’t even an actual classroom at all. The options for teaching are growing and so are the options for education technology and computer networking. TNSC specializes in IT managed service plans and technology support for elementary and lower schools through post-graduate institutions.
- Public school systems
- Independent schools
- College and university campuses
- Trade schools
As a full-service provider, TNSC can design, provision, and support your institution’s computer communication and data networks.
TNSC’s educational computer network and IT managed services cover:
- High-definition A/V systems
- Reliable data and voice networking
- Public and private wireless networks
- Fiber, wired, and wireless networks
- Closed-circuit television
- Electronic security and surveillance – individual rooms or entire buildings
- Campus-wide monitoring and mass notification systems
And because TNSC is firmly committed to supporting education, we also offer discounted rates exclusively for the education sector (pending special consideration). Please make sure to ask about TNSC’s education rate structure.
Read about our education case study