Wednesday, February 22, 2017
12:00 noon – 1:30 PM
The Citrus Club
255 South Orange Avenue, Suite 1800
For further information, please call Beth at 800–222-3893 x 152.
*Space is very limited.
This is a chance for business owners and C-level executives to learn about how cyber security threats are changing the way we all do business. You will have a chance to learn the following in an interactive, small group environment:
- How to identify and protect against cybercrime
- The impact of security in the workplace
- Best practices for email, social media, and smartphone use
- How to prepare your employees to be aware of possible threats
- Some interesting statistics on cybercrime
- How to protect your business and mitigate cyber attacks
- An overview of Cyber Security Liability Insurance
- Potential Costs & Liability resulting in a security breach
Download: How Secure Is Your Business Data