We have been highlighted in print by several media companies. Don’t just take our word for what we say about us, see what folks are saying.
- That’s Virtually Impossible!!!- Virtual Strategy Magazine- October 10th, 2017
- Smart house gives woman new lease on life- Newstimes- March 11th, 2017
- Massive Data Security Breaches A Problem Now More Than Ever- GradSchools.com- January 7th, 2017
- What Enterprises Want In Backup And Disaster Recovery- Telecom Ramblings- February 19th, 2016
- Creating A Corporate Culture- ChannelPro Network- April 14th, 2016
- 5 Things Your Startups Needs Less Than Liability Insurance- Insureon.com- July 26th, 2016
- 4 Ways Your Startup Insurance Should Change As Your Business Grows- Insureon.com- July 28th, 2016
- Business Profile: The Network Support Company- The Examiner News- January 16th, 2015
- IT Firm TNSC Strives For Work-Life Balance- CT Post- September 12th, 2015
- Danbury’s Network Support Co. Wins Notable Trifecta Of Awards- Danbury Daily Voice- October 19th, 2015
- Support for customers, and employees- CT Post- September 13th, 2014
- Network Support Company: No. 10 among small firms- Stamford Advocate- September 16th, 2013
Video and Radio Media
Check out our radio advertisements, video clips, and more! If you have advertising opportunities, please contact us directly.
- Integrity First – We always do the right thing
- The Secret of Our Success
- Jim Kennedy – CEO talks about 20 years of growth
- A great place to work
- Does your business have a sound disaster recovery plan?
- Is your business leveraging your technology investment in the best possible way?
- Have you outgrown your current IT staff?
- Top 100 Managed Service Providers
- Was your business adequately prepared for Hurricane Sandy?
- I.T. Crime Scene #42 – Curious item in the hallway. For some fun facts on the number 42, check out our blog article.
- I.T. Crime Scene #55 – The case of the insecure firewall.
- I.T. Crime Scene #435 – Incomplete backup solution.
- I.T. Crime Scene #1313 – A spooky backup situation.
- Does your mechanic follow you around with a tow truck?
- Are your backups actually working?