Work hard. Have fun.
If we had to summarize The Network Support Company’s culture in just two sentences we’d have to go with this. But these four words represent so much more.
Encompassed in “work hard” is:
- Our desire to be professional, excellent and innovative in all that we do
- Our uncompromising mantra to “do the right thing in all situations,” to operate with integrity, and to always put our customers’ needs ahead of our own
- Our commitment to growth, both personally and professionally
- Our unwavering focus on delivering unparalleled customer service
- Our management’s expectation that everyone on the team is an equal contributor to our success
Embodied in “have fun” is:
- Our penchant for laughter. Lots and lots of laughter. We have a good time, and our management knows about it, participates in it, and encourages it
- Our tendency to treat one another like a close-knit family… and yes, that includes tomfoolery and shenanigans
- Our inclination to retreat to a party venue or local eatery to celebrate our achievements and accomplishments
- Our affinity for generosity … to each other and to our local communities, where we often volunteer, donate and serve
To put it plainly, people genuinely like working at TNSC; our high retention rate and the fact that about 25 of our 60 employees have been here for 10 years or more tell us so.