It’s been said, “There is no better exercise for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.”
We agree. So, when you invest in TNSC, you’re also investing in our communities, because giving back in an integral part of who we are and what we stand for. In 2015 alone, we donated more than $100,000 in cash and an equal value in services to dozens of organizations in our local areas.
Serving the community begins at the top. TNSC founder and president – Jim Kennedy – has an extensive record of active volunteerism in the community. Employees of TNSC coach local youth teams, serve on not-for-profit boards, and travel on humanitarian mission trips in the United States and overseas. Corporately, TNSC provides complimentary network audits and technology planning, and discounted networking services, cabling, and hardware to local non-for-profits to help them fulfill their mission and goals.
Among our notable community service activities:
- Habitat for Humanity – Holiday Wrapping Event December 2015
- Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Awareness
- Movers for Moms – Donations for local women’s and family shelters.
- The United Way – Annual Day of Caring, participation
- The Charles Ives Center for the Performing Arts, sponsorship
- The Ives Concert Park, sponsorship
- Jim Kennedy – 2013 Entrepreneur of the Year
- Books at Bedtime
- Ready, Set, Read