Community Involvement – Our passion extends beyond IT support
The Network Support Company is proud of our involvement in the community and with service organizations. Giving back is an integral part of what we stand for.
Serving the community begins at the top. TNSC founder and president, Jim Kennedy, has an extensive record of active volunteerism in the community. Employees of TNSC coach local youth teams, serve on not-for-profit boards, and travel on humanitarian mission trips in the United States and overseas. We also assist several groups with funding and employee paid time off to help these worthwhile causes. Corporately, TNSC provides complimentary network audits and technology planning, and discounted networking services, cabling, and hardware to local non-for-profits to help them fulfill their mission and goals.
Among our notable community service activities:
- Movers for Moms - Donations for local women's and family shelters.
- The United Way – Annual Day of Caring, participation
- The Charles Ives Center for the Performing Arts, sponsorship
- The Ives Concert Park, sponsorship
- Jim Kennedy - Entrepreneur of the Year
- Books at Bedtime
- Ready, Set, Read